Vermantia innovates with Vermantia POINT, its 5th generation STB, utilizing the latest High Efficiency Video Coding (H.265), allowing maximum broadcasting quality with minimum satellite bandwidth. Vermantia POINT supports multiple TV monitors, with different content, within retail shop and maintains a 24/7/365 broadcast headend, serving more than 25,000 points of sale with 99,9 % no time & disaster recovery sites. Vermantia Satellite service is ideal for medium to large networks due to its minimal latency, full scalability, as new shops can be served immediately and its flexibility, as more TV sets can be deployed effortlessly. Vermantia’s centralized content management can offer new sports and game content as well as services with minimum intervention at the retail network.
- Worldwide satellite service coverage
- High Efficiency Video Coding (H.265) for maximum quality at minimum bandwidth
- Secure encryption (DVB-CA)
- Service along with encryption is delivered via fiber optic lines to a teleport and uplinked through satellite
- Fiber optic lines are fully redundant
- 24/7/365 quality control through Vermantia’s Master Control Room
“Vermantia STREAM” is part of Vermantia’s market-leading broadcast solutions and retail services. “STREAM” is a new state-of-the-art streaming solution over IPTV and OTT, addressing various media platforms and networks on retail, online and mobile. We manage through this solution to deliver any type of content, anywhere, enabling scalable, low latency streaming for both retail and online audiences. With “Vermantia STREAM”, our content portfolio is guaranteed an omni-channel delivery to its partners, who continuously strive to unify the digital and physical experiences of their customers.
Vermantia in-shop rendering delivers High resolution Virtual Games, with optimum network bandwidth utilization. In the operator’s retail network Vermantia is using a powerful mini PC box in each POS. The mini PC is securely connected to the Game Server and at the same time drives one or 2 TV monitors for displaying the desired Virtual game content.
- Installation of servers can be physical or cloud-based
- Cost effective for small and medium networks
- High quality graphics
- Fast installation time
- Can be managed centrally
- Low maintenance