- Allows partners to deploy their content portfolios onto Vermantia CONNECT integrated Operator Sites and Retail shops.
- Integrates and aggregates Sports & Racing Event Feeds, Market Feeds, Information Services, Video Streams and 3rd Party Games under one unique and standard platform.
- Already integrated with an extensive set of content providers, minimizing the effort for an operator to add new content. Additional future content becomes instantly accessible.
- Content providers retain full control over their content (video, data, game logic, payouts, etc.) within their own system.
- Ensures a consistent way of storing and routing all kinds of information (data or video), between content providers and operators.
- Provides a restful API that allows third-party content providers to integrate their games into the Vermantia CONNECT platform while retaining their game logic within their own systems.
- Through its stateless architecture, can be run on any number of server instances behind a load-balanced web tier to allow both horizontal and vertical scaling in response to load.
- Acts as independent and trusted interface between Operators and Content providers. All financial data transmitted between both parties are securely logged for conciliations and auditing purposes.
- Its powerful reporting system provides access to valuable statistical and transactional data.