About Our Organization
Vermantia is a leader in omni-channel content solutions for lotteries, gaming, and betting operators worldwide. The company constitutes a one-stop-shop for bespoke data and picture content featuring thousands of live events a year. This includes premium quality horse and greyhound racing from the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, and South Africa, which is complemented by the most comprehensive portfolio of virtual sports on the market! Gathered on our unique platform and distributed at ultra-low latency, this content provides engaging betting opportunities to customers.
If you are interested in being at the heart of this effort, this is your opportunity!
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our Finance team in Athens.
- Report directly to Finance Director
- Work closely with accounting and tax teams to ensure accuracy of financial reporting and decision making
- Become a business partner to management and stakeholders. Provide financial analysis and business insight
- Manage P&L and Balance Sheet reporting and lead communication to shareholders
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements. Supervise the audit process and guide the Financial Statement preparation
- Drive Budget and Forecast procedures. Benchmark actual results with initial planning
- Support Cash Flow management and cash liquidity
- Increase productivity. Identify and recommend areas of improvement
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance related fields. Master degree would be considered an asset
- 5-6 years of working experience on a similar role, in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Sufficient knowledge of financial standards and accounting principles
- Good business acumen
- Results-orientation and efficiency
- Self-motivated and adaptive character
- Team-player (but act independently when needed)
- Positive attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Opportunity to work in a young, motivating and challenging environment with the latest tech- stack
- Competitive compensation package according to professional experience
- Private Health Insurance package
- Flexible schedule and possibility of hybrid work
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a cutting-edge tech company with an international customer base and operations
- Prospects of professional growth
- Excellent working environment
- Ongoing training
If you’re ready for a career shift to impactful work, we would like to hear from you!
As an Employer, Vermantia is committed to Equal Employment opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We strongly believe our success depends on our people!
Apply below or send us your CV’s at email@example.com