About Our Organization
Vermantia is a leader in omni-channel content solutions for lotteries, gaming, and betting operators worldwide. The company constitutes a one-stop-shop for bespoke data and picture content featuring thousands of live events a year. This includes premium quality horse and greyhound racing from the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, and South Africa, which is complemented by the most comprehensive portfolio of virtual sports on the market! Gathered on our unique CONNECT platform and distributed at ultra-low latency, this content provides engaging betting opportunities to customers who also benefit from the cashless convenience of our modern FLAVOR SSBTs and V-POS self-service betting solution.
If you are interested in being at the heart of this effort, this is your opportunity!
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include working with animations for creating graphics that will be broadcast on TV or rendered on web browser. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
This is a full-time position working on a hybrid model.
- Develop new code mostly based on animations for TV broadcasts
- Get familiar and research technologies used for broadcasting animated computer graphics including CasparCG (software to play graphics)
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- BS degree in IT/Computer science or similar relevant field
- Excellent software development skills using both object and functional-oriented design fundamentals
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Lottie is a plus
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with others
- Fluency in Greek and English language (both written and verbal)
- Excellent written skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
- Self-motivated and adaptive character
- Team-player (but act independently when needed)
- Positive attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Opportunity to work in a young, motivating and challenging environment with the latest tech- stack
- Competitive compensation package according to professional experience
- Private Health Insurance package
- Flexible schedule and possibility of hybrid work
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a cutting-edge tech company with an international customer base and operations
- Prospects of professional growth
- Excellent working environment
- Ongoing training
If you’re ready for a career shift to impactful work, we would like to hear from you!
As an Employer, Vermantia is committed to Equal Employment opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We strongly believe our success depends on our people!
Apply below or send us your CV’s at email@example.com