About Our Organization
Vermantia is a leader in omni-channel content solutions for lotteries, gaming, and betting operators worldwide. The company constitutes a one-stop shop bespoke data and picture content featuring thousands of live racing and sports events a year, complemented by the most comprehensive portfolio of virtual sports and next gen games on the market. Founded in 2007, the company has offices in Athens, Cyprus, and Italy, as well as representatives in the UK, CIS, and Nigeria, allowing it to partner dozens of international operators across 32 countries. We are the first performance-driven retail, content, and technology provider for betting operators worldwide.
If you are interested in being at the heart of this effort, this is your opportunity!
We would like to bring to our team a Graphic Designer who is motivated to help us visualize and create graphics including illustrations, presentations, and a wide range of layouts. Responsibilities will include conceptualizing and executing creative and innovative design solutions for a variety of projects and products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications. This is a full-time position working on a hybrid model.
– Create original designs for print & digital purposes (brochures, posters, business cards, packaging, artworks for stand designs, advertisements, magazines etc.)
– Produce sketches and rough drafts of designs, including illustrations, logos, and layouts
– Understand project requirements and produce ideas
– Pitch & develop creative concepts
– Apply design principles, such as concept development, color theory, typography, interfaces and layout
– Prepare digital files for social media & google ads, organic & email campaigns
– Edit content for localization and update purposes
– Collaborate closely with the sales, marketing & advertising teams to launch projects
– Up to 3 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer
– Design software experience and graphics editing software, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, (Adobe creative cloud apps)
– Knowledge of design techniques, such as prototyping and design techniques for mobile & web apps.
– Understanding of visual elements
– Video & Gif creating and editing will be considered a plus
– Ability to work well within a team
– Time management skills
– Creativity skills and problem-solving attitude
– A talent for creativity and problem-solving
– A keen eye on detail
– Opportunity to work in a young, motivating and challenging environment with the latest tech-stack
– Competitive compensation package according to professional experience
– Private Health Insurance package
– Flexible working hours
– Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a cutting-edge tech company with an international customer base and operations
– Prospects of professional growth
– Excellent working environment
– Ongoing training
If you’re ready for a career shift to impactful work, we would like to hear from you!
As an Employer, Vermantia is committed to Equal Employment opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We strongly believe our success depends on our people!