Position: UX/UI designer
About Our Organization
Vermantia is a leader in omni-channel content solutions for lotteries, gaming, and betting operators worldwide. The company constitutes a one-stop-shop for bespoke data and picture content featuring thousands of live events a year. This includes premium quality horse and greyhound racing from the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, and South Africa, which is complemented by the most comprehensive portfolio of virtual sports on the market! Gathered on our unique CONNECT platform and distributed at ultra-low latency, this content provides engaging betting opportunities to customers who also benefit from the cashless convenience of our modern FLAVOR SSBTs and V-POS self-service betting solution.
If you are interested in being at the heart of this effort, this is your opportunity!
We would like to bring to our team a UX/UI designer who is motivated to help us develop our software and platforms into easy-to-use products that meet our client’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. Responsibilities will include designing for TV channels. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications. This is a full-time position working on a hybrid model.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications will function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. customer journey)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Familiarity with Figma is considered a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is considered a plus
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Opportunity to work in a young, motivating and challenging environment with the latest tech-stack
- Competitive compensation package according to professional experience
- Private Health Insurance package
- Hybrid workplace model and flexible working hours
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a cutting-edge tech company with an international customer base and operations
- Prospects of professional growth
- Excellent working environment
- Ongoing training
If you’re ready for a career shift to impactful work, we would like to hear from you!
As an Employer, Vermantia is committed to Equal Employment opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We strongly believe our success depends on our people!